I won't claim I've 'taken to running', but it happens. Twice this spring is, well, two times more than all of last year...
But why? Why on earth??
Could it be...
- The taste of blood in my mouth?
- The sound of my near-asthmatic wheezing?
- The feel of insects in my hair and mouth?
- The odd and worryingly recurring inclination to run uphill and walk downhill...?
- The look of pride on my son(aka PT)'s face, when he sees I actually did it?
- The sense of being out and about
- The pride in managing to turn down that Coke I've offered myself while running...?
- That I can use an app for it, that will tell me how far I've gone and where?
Nah. That would be so childish. That must be it ;)