16 December 2006

The nations of the world...


This is a Norwenglish* song you might actually enjoy - at least if you can endure the 1 minute monologue by the "girlfriend" of the "Latin American"... (Or just whiff past to 1:01) The performers are brothers, go by the name of Ylvis and can play all musical instruments you can think of - they can sing, dance, do comedy - and I've never laughed as much and for so long as when we saw them live a few years ago.

Also, this will prove really helpful if you (or your kids...) are trying to learn geography - so for your benefit the lyrics are right here :)
(*It's actually in English, but the introduction is in Norwegian)

5 comments:

Devil Mood said...

lol that's original! And saves a lot of trouble of writing lyrics.
For a moment there I almost understood what the girlfriend was trying to say, she started talking in spanish lol

Julie said...

Wohoo!
De har premiere pa det nye showet i januar, og jeg er ikke der til a fa det med meg :0

Just D said...

Hey! Happy Belated to your biggest boy... wishes for a happy year ahead!

Devil Mood said...

I'm sorry, I remembered Jakob's birthday both before and after it...but not on the exact day. I blame it in my big cold...it's killing me :P

Unknown said...

Great performance. I'll bet that's pretty hard to sing.