10 February 2007

Reading habits

Our polar bears seem to do a lot of reading when we're not home... Here, Anna's 'Lille Mille' caught reading a Pooh story, you can tell she didn't expect the camera!And here - a collection of the books Mathias has read since Christmas... He taught himself how to read in the summer, just before starting school, and since Christmas he hasn't done much else! Just like his mum did, he prefers the company of books to quite a few other things...
We've started making a list, he's on 84 now, and counting (the shortest ones have only a few words in them, the biggest one had 320 pages. The highest stack is 60+ pages books.)


But even though he is, I can't really say he reads better than his oldest brother, can I? I know Jakob wouldn't appreciate it...

1 comment:

Claire said...

I always suspected my stuffed animals had the run of the house while we're away. :)