1. I'm right-handed, but can write legibly with my left hand as well. Even better, I can write with both hands simultaneously. From the middle to the sides, or meeting in the middle. One will be reversed writing, of course.
2. My hubby and I have lasagna every Friday night. It's been like that for about ten years, and we're looking forward to it just as much every Friday.
3. I tend to tap rhythm with my left hand. Not only if I'm searching my lovely iPod with my right, but at any given moment. (Provided there's music, at least in my head.)
4. I daydream in English, and in Trebuchet font (this)... Since when? Oh, incidentally since September, when I started blogging...
5. I wear holes in my shoes - even thick winter boots - where my big toes are. After only one season. I believe this comes from the angle in which the toes grow, happily pointing upwards.
Ok... People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits - as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged. Hmm. Only five?! And I'd really like to learn more about the weird habits of all my bluddies... Oh well, I know Rarity of old, and Sam's already revealed he likes to say things that Hugh Grant might have said in a film... Then there are my Norwegian bluddies who I'm sure have interesting habits but whose blogs most of you can't read... So I hereby ask Riannan, Chloe, "D", Claire and Cathy for their five weirdest habits!