02 January 2006
Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging
1. Having an excuse to write
2. Reading other peoples writing - or excuses to write :)
3. Making 'bluddies' all over the world (the downside is, there are so many to miss when I have no time for blogging!)
4. Learning a thing or two about templates, html and the like (I know, Rarity, I still ask too many questions!)
5. Not watching tv half as much as I used to!
6. Daydreaming in English, and in full sentences, for later use on my blog
7. Enjoying every moment ...
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. I'll just check my mail [not blog]...
2. Don't bite / hit / pinch / ... your sister / brother!
3. This bluddy just wrote that...
4. Yeah, right
5. I'll write about that on my blog / I just wrote about that on my blog
6. It's not me. It's a quote.
7. Ah, when can we go back to Greece?
Seven Impractical Things I Think Would Be Really Cool Anyway
1. A mute control to silence the kids at least a few minutes every day...
2. - and I'm blatantly stealing this from Chloe - A people downloading machine. You just need fast access to the internet and presto! Your online friend of choice downloads in your living room.
3. A de- and re-materialising machine for whatever work my employers feel I need to do as a secretary, so I might work from home... And for the massive xerox machine at work!
4. An automatic hot chocolate blenderheaterdispenser-thingy. Oh, I got this for Xmas ;)
5. An alarm in the freezer that goes off if the pizza room is empty (as if that would ever happen...)
6. An automatic packed lunch producer! (To prevent this...)
7. A REAL Babel Fish (: