01 February 2006

Culture week!

Another night out! Seriously, it's been a year since last time, now 3 times in one week.

Last night my hubby and I went to the Jamie Cullum concert. It was excellent! Fantastic musicality, and he's so much fun, so talented, so energetic - the whole 1,200 man/woman crowd were extatic. (Yes, he's also cute...) I loved it!

A friend of mine was right at the front row - her hair even more tousled than Jamie's even before the concert started - she's a huge fan!

Until I learn how to post a snippet, I'll just have to lead you on to my very low quality pirate recording of a Jamie song from last night! (I'm sorry, apparently it doesn't work on Macs and I have no idea how to change that...)

If you get the chance, go and see him! Oh, and listen, of course... (Try the "Jamie FM song player" on his website!)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I think it's fabulous that even with all the children, youa re still able to amnage to have a life and get out. (this is something that eludes me)...

x said...

i love Jamie Cullum. You are so lucky!
Yay for cultural weeks!