24 July 2006

Hubby really IS a saint...

I've been home "alone" with the kids today. One day. My head is spinning. Anna, sweetheart, has been visiting a girlfriend, having suffered 3 weeks at the cabin with only brothers and neighbouring boys around...

So I've been savouring the company of four constantly-quarrelling-fighting-and-possibly-heatstruck boys. No pause in the noise (erh, sound) level before they all passed out in their beds at 8.30. (Including the then-returned Anna, who'd had more action in one day with her friend than in 3 weeks in her own company at the cabin!)

And this was only one day. Hubby was alone for almost two weeks with them before I started my holidays. Yes, his parents was there with him - and they're great company - but he had to be in that noise for all that time! Truly, he is a saint. Luckily, there's something I can do to pay him back ;) And I've only got 4 more days to go...

No comments: