09 March 2006

Didn't you just know it...

I ripped this off Graham's blog (but it's my score..)
I am 28% loser. What about you? Click here to find out! So, it's just another test thing, and nothing really interesting. But I ticked off that I wouldn't post it if I came out a loser, so now I didn't I feel kind of obliged (to a machine-made quiz?) to post it after all...

Speaking of quiz - yes, I have been scared by a crocodile in China Town NYC. The croc was green, plastic and about 4 inches long - and possibly the woman holding it scared me more (I was only 5!), but it's a genuine memory... If you haven't taken the test yet, run!! All will be revealed soon...

4 comments:

Just D said...

Wow! I came out normal... I would have NEVER guessed that. Good thing I don't actually put much stock in these! But I do believe you are cooler than me regardless *giggle

Anonymous said...

I got 28% as well, we must be related! :D

Christine Bakke said...

Well...here I hardly know you at all and I scored so high. And it was mostly guessing! Well, I did get the gator question right because of what you posted. But seriously...I don't know what happened. :)

Christine Bakke said...

You influenced me to go make my own quiz, by the way! ;)