18 March 2006

I'm a book

The name of the rose
Umberto Eco: The Name of the Rose. You are a
mystery novel dealing with theology,
especially with catholic vs liberal issues.
You search wisdom and knowledge endlessly,
feeling that learning is essential in life.


I still haven't gotten around to write a book, so I may as well be one. And this is quite correct inasmuch as - unlike the film - neither the book nor I have got Sean Connery in us ;)

Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla

4 comments:

Francisco Fernández said...

Same book!!

Claire said...

A dear friend once told me I had "the essence of Orlando," so this is perfect:

Virginia Woolf: Orlando. You are a challenge, for outer events, the outside world, the time etc. play no importance to you. Your focus is in writing, in gender issues, and inside your own head. Self-analysis and exploration of yourself as well as the outer world hold great importance to you.

Riannan said...

just great. I'm the picture of Dorian Gray.

dorsey said...

I'm the ingredient label on a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese.