30 November 2006

cuddly company

Should I feel lonely working at home, I go find Filip's best friend - the polar bear Fimik! (The name was Filip + Samik, the name of Jakob's tiny polar bear baby...) He's such a personality :)
I found him reading a Greek (children's) book the other day...
Filip takes Fimik everywhere (except to school, where they're not allowed). They're very much like Christopher Robin and Pooh, walking down the stairs...
The other quads have got polar bears too. But theirs are still white, if you get my drift!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Just D said...

oh how sweet! reminds me about my Buddy's little "brown bear" that he had for many years. I'm glad you have such company!

Anonymous said...

Yesss, I knew the quads would love them as soon as I saw them. Remember I told you the one cousin Rasmus got, had his head up, so he could look out of the bag all the way, on plane and bus, five hours travel- he even looked out of the bus window! They are real personalities! Wish I had one when I was a kid!
Love, Mum/Granny

Devil Mood said...

Oh he does have a personality! He's quite the intelectual :) Good for him!

x said...

Fimik is so sweet and fluffy.
don't feel lonely at home. just think i am at home at the same time and working too. it's like we are in the same office but different cubicles :)