17 November 2006

The other morning

Hubby had baked bread. It's called Greek bread - and even though I've never seen bread quite like it in Greece, it's still very good...I can't quite remember what the cupcakes were for......But it made for a good start of the day! Here, bread with "Norwegian toffee cheese" as it was dubbed in my local cheese shop when I lived in England. And milk. Always milk. (And the cheese slicer! Not to forget. One of Norway's TWO inventions to the world... Want to guess which is the other one?)
I just love the new camera's close-up function!

Oh well, time to start working... Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Yummy, really nice bread!
I was going to say exactly the same as Riannan...it looks really cozy!

Anonymous said...

That cheese is the best ever! We'd eat it all the time if it wasn't so frickin' cost prohibitively expensive here. Can you feel the jealousy emanating from this direction? But it looks great! :-)

Just D said...

cheese and bread... it spells "romance" to me!

Anonymous said...

Nice morning there!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Yum! I miss the brunost. I can't seem to find it anywhere here in Lisbon. And that "Greek bread" looks delicious too!

Anonymous said...

I bought some wonderfully tasty toffee cheese yesterday - cheddar with golden syrup, raisins and dates in it. Mmm...