I haven't looked myself in the mirror yet. I've only been up 3 1/2 hours.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None. In my wallet (= in my jacket, in the hall) about NOK 200, I guess (GBP, USD, euro, CAD..). I mostly rely on my cards for shopping.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Bore. Not you...
4. Favourite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
The one I've currently set to my hubby's phones (i.e. home, his cell and his work cell). It's from a commercial, and you wouldn't know it, but it's kind of cool (the music will play if you click "Musikk pa"... [For other family members I've got my kids singing, for anyone else it's a (rather poor) recording I made at that Bo Kaspers orkester concert.]
7. What shirt are you wearing?
White, short-sleeved t-shirt. And two jackets over it. I hate being cold...
8. Do you "label" yourself?
No. Don't think so. Which is weird, really, as I love filling in forms etc...
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm currently wearing slippers, thank you very much! But besides that - none of my shoes have brands anyone's heard of. Oh yes, my football boots are Adidas...
10. Bright or dark room?
It's getting brighter. The sun's up and the clouds are parting.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Moncrief Speaks is a charming ex-Californian Minnesotan gay, whose blog you'd better visit immediately! Only, remember to come back here sometime...
12. What does your watch look like?
Almost like this one. Only mine hasn't got a date. Kind of like me in my teens...
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
For once, I was lying in bed asleep at that hour. Which might explain why I'm feeling quite awake at the moment :)
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"The wool wash in the machine is finished :)" - from my hubby. Which means I'll just rush down to start another machine... The wonders of working from home!
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
In town. Which means a 23 minute boatride from here. Still, our local grocery store (2oo metres away) is also open 7-11, does that count?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"NEI!" (= no) - mostly to the kids...
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Thomas, the oldest quad, upon leaving this morning.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Filip's polar bear Fimik. Oh, live one? The neighbour's pet rabbit. We look after it when they're away.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None. (And if you're thinking illegal drugs, during the past 38 years, still none.)
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
One. Still in the camera. After I got my fabulous digicam we're not using the other one that much...
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
I loved being about 25, doing whatever I liked, "studying" and spending all my money on concerts and travelling... Still, I'm quite enjoying life now as well, so I think I'll say 38!
22. Your worst enemy?
Me. My only one too, I think.
23. What is your current desktop picture? This one.On my work computer, that is. On our home computer it's a triumphant Steven Gerrard :)
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Have a nice day" or words to that extent. To hubby, as he was leaving for the second time this morning (he brought the car home after taking the kids to school).
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Be able to fly.
26. Do you like someone?
Absolutely. I like so many people I'm blessed to have met them all! (Ok, actually I haven't met everyone IRL, but still...)
27. The last song you listened to?
"Part I from the Köln concert" by Keith Jarrett. Not actually a "song" as there's no vocal, but still one of my favourite pieces of music. (I know, it ought to have been Rufus, of course, but what can you do when I've set the iPod on shuffle...)
28. What time of day were you born?
4:34 p.m. Or so my dad claims, he was timing it.
29. What's your favourite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
First half, Lofoten. I finished secondary school that year and moved to Oslo in July, to study. Yes, I'm that old...
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I don't think so. I used to be the jealous kind, but I guess I've calmed down...
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I can't imagine. Well, I know some people envy me my hubby, but most people seem more than happy they haven't got quads...
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work, my previous job. I didn't realise anything was happening until I called my cousin (it's her birthday) and she told me to turn on the tv...
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick or shake the machine...
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
No. I like making people happy, like giving them something when they least expect it, or letting the kids have chocolate spread in the middle of the week. But deep down I secretly enjoy any opportunities to be mean. So I don't think I'm a kind person.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Probably my shoulder. And it would be this one: 37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Sigh. Still Greek. It's just I'll never be fluent, will I? Double sigh...
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. If we were meant to be, he wouldn't want to move to somewhere I wouldn't want to, would he?
39. Are you touchy feely?
Very much so. My hubby calls it my urge "to skin" - not in the sense of skinning, but to feel and smell and touch the skin of the people I love... Luckily, there's a lot of such skin in this house :)
40. What's your life motto?
I don't know that I've got one. "Pull yourself together, grow up" possibly. But I'm not listening.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Cell phone. Watch. Hrm. Think that's it. And clothes, most of the time.
42. What's your favourite town/city?
There are so many! But right now, I'd most of all want to be in London. That's where the current Snooker tournament is... (The Saga Insurance Masters) Yes, Ronnie's there, and had a "mesmerising performance" yesterday according to the papers. Sigh...
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
4 loaves of bread and some soap. On my way home from work Monday.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A couple of weeks ago. A birthday card/letter to r. (Which made it to Vancouver only yesterday...)
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. I'm sure I could learn, but why bother...
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He was back in his native Kenya. Apparently without his Norwegian wife. But still playing chess (just turn off the sound if you go there, some horrible music playing)...
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
On my mother's side there's been quite a lot of digging of that kind. I think it's back to the 1300s or so. Mostly Danes and Germans, lots of aristocrats. Must be where I got this noble nose... On my father's side dad's done a little digging, but so far only back to the 1600-1700s, I think. Swedish, mostly. Explains a lot, that...
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Hmm. New Year's Eve, I guess. I wore my dress. Well, having only one dress makes the choice really simple!
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
No. Burning with love, yes...
(* Moncrief Speaks wrote this Dec 1st, so I'm only a little late...)