16 September 2006

Are you coming?

I've set the tables, put the kettle on and distributed the snack bowls evenly. I've pulled out all the board games from where they've been hiding, set iTunes to shuffle, sent kids and hubby off to wherever fancy takes them, and now everything's ready.


It's my one year bloggiversary today*, and you're all invited!
(But MoncriefSpeaks - if "Mark part V" is still missing, you're staying in the sitooterie...)

For sentimental reasons, my very first post. Bless you.

* I'm posting this one day too soon, but we're going away after work so I had to post it now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to five more! Yay!

Just D said...

I prefer coffee, will you keep it warm for me?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful! I'd send a gift, but it won't fit in my computer.

Is your blog a toddler now, or is it still too early to call it that?

Anonymous said...

Wow...you and that handsome Mr. Blogger are such a great combination...any blog offspring you two produced was bound to be an enchanting success.

Happy Blogiversary!

Claire said...

Congratulations! That's great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, sweetipie!